[About NewTech Training]
Since 1993, we have delivered training in cities as diverse as:
| Corona / Salinas / Pasadena, CA
| Torrance / Lancaster / Hayward, CA
| Palmdale / Orange / Escondido, CA
| Fullerton / Sunnyvale / Elk Grove, CA
| Thousand Oaks / El Monte / Concord, CA
| Simi Valley / Vallejo / Inglewood, CA
| Visalia / Costa Mesa / Downey, CA
| Santa Clara / West Covina / Roseville, California
| Norwalk / Fairfield / Burbank, California
| San Buenaventura / Richmond / Berkeley, California
| Daly City / Antioch /Foster City, California
| Milpitas / Sacramento, California
| Lakewood / Fort Collins / Thornton ,Colorado
| Westminster / Arvada / Pueblo ,Colorado
| Bridgeport / Hartford / New Haven ,CT
| Stamford / Waterbury ,Connecticut
| Pembroke Pines / Hollywood / Port St. Lucie ,Florida
| Coral Springs / Gainesville / Miramar ,FLA
| Clearwater / Pompano Beach / Ft. Lauderdale / Orlando, FL
| Savannah & Athens, Georgia
| Naperville & Joliet ,Illinois
| Springfield / Peoria / Elgin ,Illinois
| Muncie, Indiana
| Evansville & South Bend, Indiana
| Muncie & Cedar Rapids ,Iowa
| Kansas City / Topeka / Olathe ,Kansas
| Lafayette ,Louisiana
| Springfield / Lowell / Cambridge ,MA
| Warren / Sterling Heights / Flint ,Michigan
| Lansing & Ann Arbor,Michigan
| Independence / St. Louis / Saint Louis,Missouri
| Billings & Lincoln,Nebraska
| Manchester ,New Hampshire
| Bellevue ,Washington
| Green Bay ,Wisconsin. Contact us to discuss bringing our training to your location!
Online .NET Training
Register for a Class
Agile CT UserGroup
Recent .NET Training Clients
| 5-Day ASP.NET Training
.NET 3.5 Developer
ASP.NET Training 5-day BOOTCAMP using C#.NET™
NewTech's intense hands-on ASP.NET Training with C#.NET, using the current version, in a comprehensive 5-day format.
ASP.NET Training 5-day BOOTCAMP using VB.NET™
NewTech's intense hands-on ASP.NET Training with VB.NET, using the current version, in a comprehensive 5-day format.
| 1-Day .NET 3.5 Training:
AJAX & LINQ
AJAX Training Hands-On
1 intense hands-on day of AJAX training in .NET
LINQ Training Hands-On
1 intense hands-on day of LINQ training under .NET
| 4-Day .NET Training
VB.NET Training BOOTCAMP™
4 Days of expert hands-on Windows Forms training using VB.NET
C# .NET 3.5 Training BOOTCAMP™
4 Days of intense hands-on Windows Forms training using C#.NET
| Other Microsoft
ASP Training/ Web Development BOOTCAMP™
VB Training Intro ASAP™
VB6 Intermediate Bootcamp is going from a 4-Day BOOTCAMP-style to a single day seminar-style (ASAP) lecture.
VB Training Advanced BOOTCAMP™
The most advanced VB Training available, recently updated to include XML with DOM and SAX
Quick .NET Training for Developers
VB.NET Training ASAP™
1 intense day of essentials
ASP.NET Training ASAP™
1 day fast-forward ASP.NET
C# Training ASAP™
1 day of full immersion C#
Quick .NET Training for IT Managers
.NET vs. Java Platform Technology Overview
1 day of intense compare and contrast
.NET Training: The 1-day .NET for Managers (with some hands-on)
The 1-day seminar that completely DEMYSTIFIES .NEt technology, for MANAGERS
'ASAP' OOP Training and UML Training
UML Training ASAP™
1-day full-immersion course in UML-based Systems Design
OOP Training ASAP™
1-day full-immersion course in Object Oriented Programming Concepts
Cities Where We Delivered ONSITE .NET training recently:
New York City,NY
Los Angeles ,CA
San Antonio ,TX
San Diego ,CA
San Jose ,CA
San Francisco ,CA
Fort Worth ,TX
El Paso ,TX
Las Vegas ,NV
Oklahoma City ,OK
Long Beach ,CA
Kansas City ,MO
Virginia Beach, VA
Colorado Springs ,CO
Santa Ana ,CA
Corpus Christi ,TX
St. Paul ,MN
Fort Wayne ,IN
St. Petersburg ,FL
Jersey City ,NJ
Baton Rouge ,LA
New Orleans ,LA
Chula Vista ,CA
San Bernardino ,CA
Developing XML Web Services with .NET
Course Name: Web Services Development-Intensive
Brief Course Description: Training in the creation of .NET XML Web Services.
Duration: 2 Full Days
Format: Instructor-led, hands-on
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of VB.NET or C#.NET programming languages.
Assumed Audience: ASP, VB, Java or C++ Programmers
Course Materials: 400+ page text on .NET Web Services, Resource Pack with CD
Course Description Summary: This is 2 full days of programming XML and XML Web Services with .NET. Once students complete the first day of a .NET XML primer for Web Services, the course teaches the students how to create and use XML Web Services with the .NET Framework.
- .NET XML Web Services
- The Case For and Against Web Services.
- Where does XML fit into this picture?
- SOAP, WSDL and UDDI – Making sense of the alphabet soup.
- Scenarios for use in today’s applications.
- Understanding XML Schemas
- What is an XML Schema?
- Namespaces – using namespaces to differentiate tag names.
- Data Types – Using the predefined data types.
- Complex Types – Understanding and building complex types.
- Simple Types - Understanding and building simple types.
- Specifying cardinality for elements.
- Using Facets – setting up restrictions for the XML document
- Creating Groups
- Documenting XML Schemas
- Working with System.XML
- Understanding the XML DOM.
- When to use DOM – Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Tree Structures – Using DOM to traverse an XML Tree.
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Elements
- Selecting Nodes Using Xpath..
- Creating XML Documents using the DOM.
- Using the XMLTextReader Class
- How is this a replacement for SAX and why isn’t SAX supported.
- Push vs. Pull Models of extracting data.
- Reading XML Data with the XMLTextReaderClass.
- Creating Documents with the XML TextWriter Class.
- Using the XMLTextReader to validate against an XML Schema
- When to use the XMLTextReader/Writer vs. when to use the XML DOM.
- .NET and XSLT
- What is XSLT and how could it be used in XML Web Services?
- Transformation Process – Explicit vs. Implicit
- XSLT Syntax – the fundamentals of applying XSLT to XML.
- Using XSLT Elements and the .NET XSLTransform Class.
- More XPath – Using the XpathDocument Class.
- Using Parameters with XSLT Style Sheets.
- Building and Publishing .NET XML Web Services
- The ASP.NET Web Service Project
- Using the Test Harness
- Working with Arrays, ArrayLists, UDT’s and UDM’s
- Creating Custom Types
- Examining the pieces that make up a .NET XML Web Service
- Using HTTP “Post” and “Get”
- Consuming .NET XML Web Services
- Adding Web References.
- Understanding “disco.exe” and “wsdl.exe”.
- Building a proxy class.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous communication with .NET Web Services.
- Using ADO.NET with .NET XML Web Services.
- Using the Dataset class to return data from a .NET Web Service.
- .NET Web Services and Security
- Using Soap Headers – Inheriting the SoapHeader Class.
- Creating a secure Web Service with a Soap Header.
- Consuming a secure web service with .NET.
- Integrating SSL with .NET Web Services
- Techniques for Designing and Creating .NET Web Services
- Handling the Failure of a Web Service
- Dealing With Security Concerns from the beginning.
- Handling changes to the WSDL Interface from the consumer.
- Performance: Are Web Services just another DCOM
When the student leaves the course... the developer/student will be knowledgeable in writing .NET XML Web Services. They will have a thorough understanding of what it takes to build and consume Web Services with .NET. Students will have also leaned techniques for securing and designing .NET Web Services to meet the needs of today’s applications.
Click here to register.
Click here for Pricing.
Search ANY Site
Register for a Class
Agile .NET Blog
Online .NET 3.5 training
.NET 3.5 Training Online
ONLINE .NET 3.5 training online, instructor-led
NewTech's comprehensive hands-on, online .NET 3.5 training BOOTCAMP, using C#.NET and VB.NET, in a fast-paced 5-day hands-on format.
ONLINE ASP.NET training online, instructor-led
NewTech's intense hands-on, online ASP.NET training BOOTCAMP, using C# & VB.NET, in a comprehensive 5-day format.
Online .NET Training
.NET Training Online
online .NET for Managers training online
This is THE online .NET training class for project managers. The format is 1-day, seminar, with optional hands-on. Looking for online .NET manager training? This is it!
online LINQ .NET training online, scheduled, instructor-led
NewTech's intense 1-day hands-on .NET online LINQ training program, using C#.NET and VB.NET, includes hands-on exercises, 500+ page book, and 30 days of tech support.
Hands-On Java Training and JSP Training
Java Training BOOTCAMP™
Intense Java training for pro developers new to Java
JSP Training BOOTCAMP™
The most comprehensive JSP training & Servlet training on the market today
Quick Java and JSP Training for Developers
Java Training ASAP™
One code-intense day of lecture in Java fundamentals
JSP Training ASAP™
One code-intense day of lecture in JSP & Servlets
Quick Java & JSP Training for IT Managers
Java Training: Technology Platform Overview
For IT managers and developers new to the Java platform
.NET vs. Java Training: Platform Technology Overview
1 day of intense platform compare-and-contrast
BEA Weblogic Overview™
One day of lecture in J2EE fundamentals using BEA Weblogic
Perl Training BOOTCAMP™
Four-day hands-on training, for pro developers new to Perl programming
Other Developer Training We Offer
Can't find the class you want on the schedule? We offer lots of additional training for developers and managers. Check our extensive list of additional training here
ASP.NET Training BOOTCAMP™
Four-day hands-on training, for pro developers new to ASP.NET
.NET and Java Help, AFTER Training
Architecture and Mentoring
System design and coaching for your team
Horsepower to complete your projects on time
Off-Site Technical Services
Development of your apps on time and on budget